See It First

Always know when something new is added!

Don't just guess... Become a Redfire follower today and always know when stories are added, resource articles are brought up from the basement, or something new catches my intrigue!

And don't forget, you can always email me if you have questions, comments, ideas or suggestions!

Helpful Literature and Products


From time to time, I will be inspired by some of these items and use them in my stories, or I may give you ideas and suggestions on alternative uses that come to mind or that I, myself, have encountered over the years. Please feel free to give them a try for yourself. But keep in mind that results can, and often times do, tend to vary from person to person. Sometimes for the better, and sometimes for the worse.


Open your mind, open your play-book, and just have fun no matter what you do! And please feel free to contact me at any time and let me know how it works out for you! I simply adore feed back!


Play Things
 Who wouldn't want to build up their toy box or get some new ideas for a great time? I'm game! Are you?

Lingerie
 What's a good time without the right attire? Let's dress up that closet. Or would it be dress down? I sometimes get the two confused!

Books
 Needs some how-to or discrete advice? Maybe a little steamy literature to heat things up? Got you covered, but only until you throw the blankets off!

Miscellaneous
 Let's mix it up a little. You never know what you might find in the back of my closet...

Got something you want to share? If it's worthy, I just might add it! Contact me and find out!!



Subscribe to Babeland and get 10% off your order instantly!

Products and Materials listed on my  blog are from third party and affiliate sites. They are simply suggestions and should only be used and purchased at your own discretion. While I sincerely hope they are helpful and/or useful to you, please understand that I cannot guarantee them.