See It First

Always know when something new is added!

Don't just guess... Become a Redfire follower today and always know when stories are added, resource articles are brought up from the basement, or something new catches my intrigue!

And don't forget, you can always email me if you have questions, comments, ideas or suggestions!

Sizzling Sessions


You're left alone, told merely to make yourself comfortable - a hint of mirth and suggestion in her tone as she slowly makes her way up the stairs. Glancing around, you catch sight of various whips, floggers, paddles and other instruments hanging around the room.

You quickly strip out of your clothes, and take a seat in the only chair positioned in the large room. Your heart flutters uncontrollably as you hear her footsteps returning down the steps. You have come here for one purpose... To see your deepest, most secret submissive desires fulfilled.

But now that it's time, you become unsure; that feeling of not knowing mingled with fear, embarassment and perhaps even some shame. Mistress Redfire smiles at you, as if she knows every thought and feeling coursing through your veins.

Without a word, without your realizing it, somehow your eyes are cloaked in darkness. You can hear her careful movements, and the air suddenly feels charged with a strange energy. All thoughts of retreat are replaced with a rising hunger.

A soft touch glides down your arm, barely noticable. You shiver as the sensation spreads throughout your entire body. Taking a trembling breath, your mind begins to race. She takes your hand, pulling you to your feet and guiding your steps forward.

A strange noise catches your attention. You turn your head towards it, only to be greeted with her whispered laughter. In so doing, she quickly slips something on your wrist and your arm is lifted high above your head. Before you have time to process what's going on, she catches your other hand, and binds it high and tight as well.

"Welcome," she whispers into your ear. "To my world."

When you contact me, keep in mind - 


     I am not looking for live-in slaves, and I am not interested in collaring you. I have many who beg at my feet for my ownership, so do not presume that you are so special that you will be "the one." I am a professional, not your lover. Please respect me and act accordingly. 


     I am not going to spend hours on the phone with you. This is not a "let's get to know one another on a personal level" social call. Yes, I'm sure you are a sweetheart or a loyal pet, but this is business. Don't take it personal, but I have more important things to do with my time than sit on the phone and chit-chat all day.


     This is not a game. Do not call me if you do not intend to schedule a session with me. You would not like it if someone came into your place of business with no intention of actually using your services, so do not show me the same disrespect and waste my time. If you are unsure, then say so up-front so I can give you the information you need to make an informed decision. I may be a Domina, but I am not here to be a form of distraction or amusement while you find someone to hold your hand through your life decisions. 


     Know that it's ok to not know what you want. I accept clients of all experience levels. If you're unsure what you're into, that's just fine with me. I enjoy a good round of cat and mouse to find out what you enjoy, and what you don't. However, it's not ok to spend an hour on the phone while you choke on your tongue, trying to figure out what to say to me. When you call, you had better be ready to schedule a session of exploration, or please don't waste my time. There are others out there that do want to play.


     Understand right now that what I do is supposed to be fun! I may love to take my whips to someone's hide, but I provide many services. From dressing up the sissy-boys and making them perform for me, to playing around with an obedient little puppy, and yes I've been known to care for a naughty little boy from time to time! Need to be punished? Need to be teased and tormented relentlessly and denied release? Do you just need to be bound up tight in agony and put into solitude for a spell? I am the one who takes control, but you choose the game... 


     Sessions are only scheduled by phone - not by email or text messages! If you're serious, expect to prove it. You will have to give your name, a phone number to be reached at, and you will be given a call back day/time before your scheduled time. You will be expected to make this call-back on time in order to keep your session appointment and to keep any discounted rates offered.


     Three strikes credibility offered. What that means is, after your third strike of not making your session and having to reschedule, you no longer have any credibility with me. In order for you to schedule any sessions with me after your third strike, you will be required to pay a higher session fee, and pay in advance before any session will be scheduled. If you fail to make a pre-paid session, you forfeit any payment made. No exceptions!


Rates:
     Flat rate inbound  
            - $200   Hourly
     Flat rate inbound  
            - $100   Half hour
     Out-bound  
            - $300 - $500  Hourly, depending on location
     Flat rate sissy-maids 
            - $100   Hourly
     Couple Rates  
            - $350   Hourly

     Ball Busting  
            - $100   Sessions typically run half hour

     Other Services  
            - $100+ Depending on service

*Not all services are provided on a specified amount of time.
*Outcalls are only provided during day time hours, between 8am and 7pm.
*Lunch time half hour specials available for working clients in the Westminster/Arvada area.
*Discount rates and specials offered
*Speedy discount appointments - if you accept and arrive at the next available appointment offered

For more information and details, contact Mistress Redfire!


*Mistress Redfire is now accepting new clients: male, female & instructing couples. 
Contact misstress_redfire@yahoo.com or text/call 720-474-0042 for further details.


**All services are strictly confidential and professional and do not entail any activities of a sexual nature. 


By contacting Mistress Redfire, you declare that you are not associated or affiliated with any law enforcement agency, and that in so doing, you are not acting on their behalf. To do so is considered entrapment, and is an insult to the professional nature of all services provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment