See It First

Always know when something new is added!

Don't just guess... Become a Redfire follower today and always know when stories are added, resource articles are brought up from the basement, or something new catches my intrigue!

And don't forget, you can always email me if you have questions, comments, ideas or suggestions!

Power of Brainwaves

I have often said, and heard it myself, that the largest sexual organ in the human body is the brain. With it, you can not only create the perfect circumstances with which to torment someone mercilessly, but also keep them on the edge of such intense pleasure they will be begging and pleading that they can endure no more. Once you get inside someone's head, the ultimate power truly is at your fingertips.

The brain is the doorway to everyone's sexuality. It is where their fantasies are not only born, but fueled and left to grow or die. They can choose to share them with whomever they choose, or keep them tucked safely away under lock and key. It is with the mind's eye that anyone can become what they desire. Whether it's only in their dreams, or if they allow those desires to slip out and extend into the physical world.

For these reasons, and more, I dance on the edge of reality and fantasy. Taking my own chances with the power of the mind's seduction, and I write my erotic stories. I tell pieces of what has been, what is to come, and whatever twisted little daydreams happen to tickle my fancy at the time. And I know that when I'm doing so, it is with the power of touching one's mind and having the same sensual effects as if I were really there, running my hands over the reader's body and whispering in their ear.

Their breathing shallows, and their pulse will race. Their blood warms with each word, each progressive thought that they read. Their arousal is as real as if they were before me, victim to my sadistic amusements or erotic desires. They squirm and close their eyes, feeling a hot need growing as they read. Tormented and teased, but wanting to continue on.

The power of the mind is an amazing thing.

And it holds true for so many things. It can enhance your ecstacy, and it can also hold you back. Because, if you're not into something for whatever reason, nothing is going to excite and arouse you. You can be watching the most amazingly erotic performance in the world, and be completely turned off of it. Why? Because in your head, you know that the performer is your kid sister.

Someone can be down on their knees, with incredible oral skills, moving their lips and tongue over your cock in ways you've never experienced before. And you? You're sitting there wishing they would just quit and go away. Why? Because they're another male, and you're 100% heterosexual.

But, it's not just sexual, is it? The mind plays it's role in everything. It controls every aspect of our lives. In who we're attracted to, the friends we keep, the way we dress, how we carry ourselves, the jobs we work and how well we perform them.

I have always believed this, and made sure that everyone I've taught over the years was completely aware of how powerful the mind's influence was over everything we say and do. In fact, the first thing anyone I teach is required to do is to forget what they think they know, so that they can be receptive to what it is that's inside of themselves. To be free to embrace what it is that's always been inside themselves without any restrictions put on them by outside influences.

So, imagine my surprise when I came across the Audio Brainwave Stimulation Store earlier today!

Now, I certainly don't expect that you're going to take all of the recordings seriously. Now, bear with me here. I understand that Out of Body Experience, Past Life Regression, Astral Projection...Let's be realistic here. Some people believe, and some don't. Not everything is for everyone. Just, hear me out for a minute.

These MP3's are based on audio brainwave acoustics. There are alot here that are worth looking into. Relaxation, Energy, Tantric (that's sexual for those who don't know!), Meditation, and even Sleep!

Here's the best part. I signed up for their newsletter and got to download one of their MP3's. Not a sample, but an entire hour long MP3. The one they gave me was their sleep helper. Which, let me tell you, is something I actually did need help with. Couldn't we all use better rest? Then, I was able to listen to samples of their other MP3's.

Coming from someone who's spent years getting into other people's heads, this is definitely something I highly recommend. Just give it a try. What have you got to lose?

What have you got to gain?

As for me? I'm finally getting sleep. Oh, and I also recommend Deep Meditation for those of you who need to find your center, and I'm rather partial to the Tantra!

No comments:

Post a Comment