See It First

Always know when something new is added!

Don't just guess... Become a Redfire follower today and always know when stories are added, resource articles are brought up from the basement, or something new catches my intrigue!

And don't forget, you can always email me if you have questions, comments, ideas or suggestions!

Mistress Redfire


Why Mistress Redfire?

Why do I do what I do? What do I do? What makes me different? Why do people come kneeling at my feet, begging for my services? Even more so, why do they come back?

I could give you the obvious answer and simply say that I am a beautiful, Dominant Mistress. Or I could give you a lame response and say it's because I'm the best! (Did that make you laugh, because I couldn't even type it without cracking a smile!) But, rather than give you what I'm sure you've heard before, on many occassions, I'm going to give you a more indepth response.

After all... you really do want to know, don't you?

Let me tell you who I am. I am Mistress Redfire. No, that does not mean when I was born, my parents took one look at the red hair I was born with, said "For the love of heaven, we're in trouble!" And named me Redfire. Though, they may as well have for it certainly does suit my personality! It is merely a pseudonym chosen for my professional identity.

How I got into doing this was completely by accident. Like many of you, years ago I just happened to come across some kinky websites one day when I was online looking for ways to improve my sex life. Yeah, hard to believe but once upon a time I was a shy, insecure little thing who didn't have the first clue about... well, anything! Amazing what happens when you take a sheltered girl and open her up to the world! It's just like I tell others - we all have to start somewhere.

For me, the knowledge spread like a wildfire. The more I learned, the deeper I went. Knowledge turned into experimenting, and that lead to the lifestyle scene. Crash course in BDSM 101? Confide in a friend you've known for years that you're experimenting with kink and find out that he's been a lifestyle Dom for 10 years!

From there, I learned hands-on, and still kept up with doing online research and talking to anyone and everyone who would let me disect their brains. I have always said that before you can ever truly learn something, you must first learn to understand it.

Unfortunately, I discovered there was alot of bad information out there, scattered tid-bits here and there, and conflicting data all over the map! This group insisted that their way was the only way to do it, that person refused to share anything because it was all "trade secrets" and that community refused to even recognize someone into their rankings or take them seriously unless they'd been in the lifestyle for a minimum of so-and-so time.

Are you kidding me?! Now, let's take a fiesty redhead who's taken the time to not only understand the nature of the beast, but fully believes the credo of "To each their own." These people were telling me that there's this entire lifestyle, a whole underground world dedicated to being exactly who, what you want, and need to be... But only if you play by their rules?

Sorry, but that wasn't going to fly in my book! By this point, it'd been nearly two years for me, and I had an entire collection of references, notes taken by my own hard work, and my own experiences. I decided to play by my own rules. After all, it's in my nature to cut my own path, now isn't it?

And I've been doing it ever since. Following and even writing my own rule book. I can't say I'm overly popular with the local community because of it. In fact, truth be known, there are those who don't like me at all! And that's just fine with me! They can have their cookie-cutter ways.

My book says that nothing is right or wrong; it's whether it's right or wrong for you!

I am a Professional Domina (A Mistress, a FemmeDomme, a Dominatrix - Pick your term!) who knows and understands that Domination and submission are not just something that someone does to get off on. It is a need that runs down to the core of someone's being. It is a part of their essence. It's a natural extension of who and what they are.

People come to me because I do not just provide play sessions where they can get off on whatever kinks or quirks they fancy or are curious about. They kneel before me because I give them what they need... The emotional aspect of servitude, of submitting and pleasing. The emotional release that's been lacking for them.

Anyone can go into a bedroom and be kinky. But not everyone understands the intricacy behind the mental aspects of the BDSM and D/s lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment