See It First

Always know when something new is added!

Don't just guess... Become a Redfire follower today and always know when stories are added, resource articles are brought up from the basement, or something new catches my intrigue!

And don't forget, you can always email me if you have questions, comments, ideas or suggestions!

Straight Talk


A little Straight Talk...

Why would a Professional Domina have a blog full of toys, lingerie, books, and other various products and links?


That's an excellent question, and I'm certainly glad you asked! Ok, so maybe you didn't propose the query, but I'm going to give it to you anyway. And, since this is my blog, I get to do anything I so please. Like it or not! Well, I suppose you could leave, but aren't you the least bit curious?


So here it is... Answer.


No, seriously. The answer is to the question literally is answer! Confused yet? Good! Let me explain.


How many times have you talked to someone about something, and then went "Huh?? What ARE they talking about?


Or... "Ok, that's cool! But, where can I learn more?


And my personal favorite... "I want to try that! Where can I get one?"


Then you have to pull up the imfamous Google (or whatever search engine you prefer) and go cruising to and try to find the.... what ladies and gentlemen? That's right! The answer


So, me being the wonderfully brilliant and resourceful Domina that I am (yes, it's ok to thank me), took it upon myself to spend the time to not only provide you with my personal blog, but also the answers to so many of the common BDSM and D/s subjects and references that you may encounter along the way.


You're welcome, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment